Monday, August 4, 2014

Our Last New Designer

I've saved the best for last. 
I'm super thrilled to introduce our last member:
 

Let's read on to get to know her!
 
 
My name is Sharla and I am excited and honored to be a part of A Random Fan's design team, when asked to join the DT I seriously did a little happy dance as these are some of my favorite images to play with!!  I live in Southern Utah, work full-time and craft, color, scrap, read and watch movies in my after work hours.  I have been married to my husband for 3 years, I have two adult children and 3 adult step-daughters.  I love coloring with my copics, making cards, diy projects, Project Life, art journaling, and other scrappy projects.  I am a diet coke addict and love chocolate and ice-cream!   I hope to inspire and be inspired by all you lovely people out there!
 
 
Here's a sample of Sharla's fabulous work.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Awe that's ADORABLE Sharla!!! Welcome and Congratulations! !!!☆☆☆☆☆☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm so excited to be joining you!! :)

    ReplyDelete