Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Please Meet Our Newest Designer!

I am super excited to introduce you to our newest design team member...

Jackie

Read on to get to know Jackie and her crafty world!
My name is Jackie, and I live in Northern Kentucky, bordering Ohio with my husband and one of my grandsons. I work full time outside the home and love my job!! Among crafting I love to read, and spend time with all of my beautiful grand-children. We have 8, 6 boys - 23 yrs, 21 yrs, 15 yrs, 14 yrs, 10 yrs and 4 yrs, then finally along came our girls both 2 1/2 being 2 months apart from each one. Hunter our 14 yr old, keeps me active with being a grandma/mom as he plays sports and me being his taxi!
My favorite way to color an image is with: I use Copics, definitely my go to medium.

My creative style: It depends a lot on what type of image I’m coloring.I love bright colors and seem to have a passion for polka dots

My craft area is:  A total MESS. Really a MESS and it is my place to hide. It may looks like a tornado went through it. But again it's my Get Away and I usually can find what I am needing, may take a few extra minutes but I normally will find it. One day I will have the most organized craft area (but then I probally won't beable to find a thing).

I do the majority of my crafting at: Usually in the evening after coming in from work, my way of relaxing!


Do you have a stash of colored images: No, but a stack of images waiting to be colored :) I usually will color images to the design papers I will use on my designs.


Looking forward to being a member of ARF!!
Hugs:

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Jackie!!!!! Well you sound like me....BUSY!!!! I work full time too and cram card making into my evenings!! My craft room is a total mess half the time....sigh......The organizing fairy has not made it to my house yet. lol Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie! Love your intro and your super darling card! I love polka dots too....can't seem to have enough, I kind of hoard paper with polka dots! :D

    ReplyDelete