Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WOWEE Wednesday!


 is with us again as this weeks 
WOWEE Wednesday Guest Designer!

This week Jacki worked with the Little Miss Sassy image.  She certainly turned her into a living doll with her sweet polka dot dress, bow, and orange shoes! I really like the doodling Jacki did along the edges of the card, it really frames the image.  Her colors are so refreshing and spring like and the ribbon just makes the color blue pop out. We are so happy with the inspiration Jacki has share with us this week.  Remember to leave a little love on Jacki's blog too!  

Here is what Jacki had to say:

This week I chose to create with another adorable image called Little Miss Sassy, I couldn't resist this little gal and her spunky pose. I .coloring her with Copic markers, going with colors from the designer papers by American Craft that I chose for my card design, My sentiment is computer generated, and I added some doodling along the edges of both the sentiment and image. For my finishing touches, I add May Arts Chevron ribbon and Doodlebug Candy dots.









2 comments:

  1. Love the way Jacki has coloured this little lady's hair... and the layout is FABULOUS - such perfect colours!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete